Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Fun with the Sun



The sun setting over the prayer garden at church while I was waiting for the kids to finish up their religious ed. classes. I thought the rays of light over a place of reflection was quite symbolic.

As I finished my second ascent up "A" Mountain in Tempe, I was lying on a bench catching my breath when I caught a glimpse of the early morning sun peaking through the mesquite trees at he top of the mountain.

Both pictures were taken with my 5mp Motorola Droid phone. The colors are definitely not as sharp as the Canon, but the phone is good for capturing must have pictures on-the-go and much easier to carry around!

1 comment:

  1. The splintering effect created by photographing whitish reflective beams of the sun contrast nicely to the pale blueness in both photographs.

    ReplyDelete