Friday, January 1, 2010

Welcome to a New Year!

Welcome 2010!


Today's picture: a solitary candle and it's reflection to remind us to keep things simple and where there is light, there is always hope.

One of my resolutions this year is to start and maintain this blog on a daily basis. At least one picture a day. I have no idea what I will be taking pictures of or what I will be writing about, but I'm guessing this blog will be a mix of photos of life, nature or whatever catches my eye that day. Daily accountability and creativity will be a huge challenge for me! Please help keep me on task! Comment freely!

Have a great New Years Day!

2 comments:

  1. Luminations is a beautiful concept that reminds one of the inspiring silvery lunar qualities of timeless Artemis paired with your unique photographic vision of creativity and magic. I look forward to being inspired with renewed freshness every day. - Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Light is a marvelous image to begin the year with. I read a creation myth recently which tells us that god created the world as a jar of light but the jar broke and the light splintered. Now it falls to all of us to gather that light, and piece it together to make the creation whole again. You will find pieces of light every day to share with us. I look forward to a great year!

    ReplyDelete